[Zope] Virtual Host Monster does not work with the absolute_url()

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:19:46 +1000

I am finding that the Virtual Host Monster does not work with the
absolute_url() method of several objects.

It seems to work fine for all other things, but when I try to call the URL
of an object like this.....

<dtml-in "thismodel.getReports()">
   <A HREF="<dtml-var
"_['sequence-item'].absolute_url()">?assessmentid=<dtml-var thisassessment>"
TARGET="_newer"><dtml-var "getTitleOrId()"></A>
</dtml-in>

It always returns the path back to the real root of Zope. It completely
ignores that there is a Virtual Host Monster.

I am certain that my Apache rewrites are ok, Ive been using it for many
months with no problem. It is just the absolute_url() method that does not
work.

Any hints?

Tom