[Zope] Newbie questions: Calling PageTemplates from Python, a nd getting meta-info on ZSQL method results

Leeuw van der, Tim tim.leeuwvander@nl.unisys.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:42:48 -0500

Hi,

This page contains some very useful info. I have a question now about the
contents of the data_dictionary in the resultset:

Is there any indication whether a field is regarded a primary key by the
database? Is there a non-database-specific way to find this out? I would
find it quite useful to know this info.

With regards,

--Tim