[Zope] Get absolute_url of object with id that contains a dot in Script (Python)

Eric Walstad eric@ericwalstad.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:05:26 -0700

Stefan,
Thanks for the reply.  My question was a little oversimplified, I guess.
  Here's some more detail.

I have:
folder.com (a folder)
     index.html (a ZPT)
     images (a folder)
         picture.png (an Image)
     util (a folder)
         neat_script (a Script (Python))

from within "neat_script" I want to get the absolute_url of
folder.com/index.html

container.images['picture.png'].absolute_url()
works because of aquisition, I think.

container['folder.com'].['index.html'].absolute_url()
doesn't work, which is what I need.

Thanks for any help!

Eric.