[Zope] Virtual Host Monster does not work with the absolute_url()

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:05:01 +1000

Chris,
It is the same Item, but I removed Implicit, and Persistent, and found that
I then lost Persistence and acquisition in my objects - lots of errors
everywhere, so I had to put them back in.

Also the addition of Traversable made no difference.

Thanks anyway.

Tom