[Zope] Re: Linux am me ;-) [OT]

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman@dman.ddts.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:02:34 -0400

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:44:04AM +0200, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
| On Sunday 11 August 2002 05:59, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| > PS.  My .sig is randomly chosen by a python script. =20
|
| BTW, Python script for THIS is just heavy overkill

Nah, it's only 4 lines of code.  The first line is a list literal
containing lots of triple-quoted strings.  The second line imports
random.  The third line is a tqs template for the final .sig.  The
last line is a print statement that interpolates the template string
with a randomly chosen string from the list (using random.choice()).
It was far easier to write it than to learn some other framework :-).

| -- my .sig is also randomly chosen by simple bash script. :P

I'm curious to see how you wrote that.

-D

--=20
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond, where the Shadows lie.
=20
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6--