[Zope] Problem with undo

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:40:26 -0400

josef,

please do not send HTML-formatted mail to this list.

currently there is no workaround for the problem you describe. when you =
hit=20
the "undo" tab the database is scanned for undoable transactions for =
that=20
particular object and its children, and depending on when things were=20
changed the scan has to go mor or less far into the database to show the=20=

number of records that page can display at once. while this scanning is=20=

done the ZODB is not available for other requests. and will queue them. =
if=20
the scan takes a long time some browsers may time out.

jens

On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 06:58 , Josef Meile wrote:

> Hi,
>
> =A0
>
> since I installed the newest-stable Zope version (2.5.1) under Linux =
Susse