[Zope] Preffered Startup procedure

Patrick Price patrick@wvu.edu
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:46:27 -0400

I've been wondering about this too.  The various documentation suggests
that ./start will disconnect from the terminal and run Zope in the
background, unless you specify ./start -D.

Mine never disconnects with just the ./start command.  I always have to
`nohup ./start &` to get it to disconnect and stay running.

Also I've noticed Zope dies after a while, intermittantly.  Dunno why.
 Logs?

(Sun Solaris 8, Zope 2.5.1)

-Patrick Price