[Zope] Zope Book 2.6 edition progress

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
13 Aug 2002 15:42:37 -0400

Right, sorry.  This function doesn't exist in 2.6 alpha 1, but it does
indeed exist on the Zope trunk as of this weekend (which will become 2.6
soon, I hope).  I added that method while writing the book chapter
because it was so absurd to make people type this to embed a form field:

<input type=hidden name="<dtml-var
"REQUEST.SESSION.getBrowserIdManager().getBrowserIdName()">"
 value="<dtml-var