[Zope] I hacked z2.py

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:46:36 +1000

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 3:17 am, p.t. wrote:
> In fact I've been forced doing the same thing (hacking z2.py) under
> Win2000, with Zope running as a service, because I couldn't manage to get
> things work properly with different approaches (like trying to set registry
> or environment variables).

*sigh* and the Zope Windows Controller that Bizar Software open-sourced takes
care of all this obscureness. No-one's volunteered to maintain it though
(which would mostly just be making sure it works with new releases)

Same goes for the OSX controller and Zope distribution, which I get fairly
regular email about, asking if it's been updated (which I have no resources
to do, or I would)

     Richard