[Zope] Sessions question

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:28:39 -0700

Looked at it.... surprisingly it does not implement an explicit logout
method. I guess once the session expires, it automatically logs out the
user since auth info is maintained in the session object.

Moreover I am using a customized user folder, but obviously can apply
any changes required.

So I am still stuck with the original problem. How to logout a user once
a session he or she initiated expires??

Thanks
AM