[Zope] ParsedXML trouble

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:39:51 -0700

Did all of that ... including a complete reinstall of distutils ...
still the same error on adding a  new ParsedXML object...

PyXML installed perfectly.
ParsedXML installed perfectly

It just quits with the error:

Error Type: SystemError
Error Value: Python/compile.c:265: bad argument to internal function

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in publish_module
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in publish
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: manage_addParsedXML)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 39, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addParsedXML)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 121, in manage_addParsedXML
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 193, in __init__
    (Object: sdfsdaf)
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/ParsedXML.py, line 148, in createDOMDocument
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/DOM/ExpatBuilder.py, line 910, in parse
  File /var/local/zope/leonardo/lib/python/Products/ParsedXML/DOM/ExpatBuilder.py, line 232, in parseFile
SystemError: (see above)

and I have no idea where that is coming from...

Anyway thanks,
AM