[Zope] Erratic behaviour

Chetan Kumar chetan@cdac.ernet.in
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:41:30 +0530

Chris
Following behaviour was observed

Time                 Action                                        Behaviour
1            A on Machine 1 accesses site                Fine
2            B on Machine 2                                       Error
              A on Machine 1                                       Error
              B on Machine 2                                       Fine
3            C on Machine 3                                       Fine
               C on Machine 3                                      Error

All these errors pertain to the python script in the ZPT pages.
Meaning no logic. Just temperamental

I got to  know that python 2.2 has some issues with Zope.
At this moment I am  installing python 2.1.3. I will compile
all that is required with python 2.1.3 and see what happens.

Hope it will be okay with python 2.1.3

Regards,
Chetan