[Zope] Re: newbie: giving up DTML for TAL

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:55:08 -0700

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 10:53:43AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Patrick Price wrote:
> > Never mind.  I'm going to ignore DTML and start using TAL which seems to
> > be the way to learn Zope.
>
> Ah, step into the light my son, for you have been saved!
>
> *grinz*
>
> Chris

While I am a confirmed pro-ZPT bigot, I do wish that I got more
informative errors from it... I sure hope this is addressed in zope 2.6!
it's not much fun getting a "Not found" error with absolutely
no information about *what* was not found...

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"