[Zope] Netscape/JavaScript/Zope

Marcio Marchini mqm@magma.ca
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:41:42 -0400

| Is there anything I can do so that both Netscape and IE will server
| the entire page?  (We are using Netscape 4.7).

	Sometimes this is a side-effect of malformed HTML. Try running tidy on the
served document to see.

	Try fetching the document from command-line using wget or curl before feeding
it to tidy, just to make sure you are getting browser-independent stuff. Just me
being paranoid and not trusting "Save As" from the browsers, as they tend to
massage the content for you before saving, so your run of tidy would no longer
be valid.

marcio