[Zope] Can I uze ZPT outside of Zope?

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:33:23 +1000

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 9:56 am, kapil thangavelu wrote:
> yes, there is a recipe from evan on zopelabs.com that demonstrates.

Has anyone used PageTemplates sans ExtensionClass? I can't get to zope.org at
the moment, and I don't have a local copy of the code. I'm considering using
PageTemplates in Roundup (which would involve bundling it, which is a whole
other licensing ballgame that I haven't looked into) and I can't bundle it if
it requires compilation of extension modules (or rather, I really, really
don't want to ;)

    Richard