[Zope] Re: ANN: ZFriday 13 -- a small toy

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:00:40 +0200

> After all, everybody is free of doing what he wants.
> Yes. Golden words. Now, tell the same to the Microsoft...
You mean that Microsoft forced you to use IE? Poor you :(

You can't either download Netscape, Opera, K-Meleon, ...,
or Mozilla.

By the way, it's the same thing with linux. Instead of IE,
they include Konqueror, so you've to download other browser
too and nobody complains.

Finally, what do you win when you say a user that he's using
the wrong browser. I guess he'll get mad and perhaps won't
come anymore to your webpage. After all it's not his fault that
you don't like Microsoft.