[Zope] Recommended Zope book?

Phil Glaser StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:30:25 -0400

Hi,

> > 2: Covers ZPT, TAL, METAL,  etc. (the Beehive Book of Zope
> index doesn't
> > even mention ZPT or Page templates, from what I can tell) although it
> > comes recommended

> 	The Zope Bible is one of those 'lots of screen shots" little
> 	content book although there are folk who recommmended it.

I have to disagree with this. The Zope bible provides an extensive
discussion of how to build products and includes a chapter of ZPT that I
found to be very helpful (bearing in mind that there is also some great
material about product building in
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/index_html). That being
said, it still may not be general enough for what Patrick is looking, but I
did want to suggest an alternative opinion of the Zope Bible.

Regards,

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect
Sustainable Software Solutions, LLC