[Zope] Re: ANN: ZFriday 13 -- a small toy

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:55:36 +0200

On Monday 19 August 2002 15:00, Josef Meile wrote:
> You mean that Microsoft forced you to use IE?=20
Yes -- that unsecure bugware is included as default browser into theis OS=
=2E

> Poor you :(
No, I don't. I use Linux instead MS trash... :P

> You can't either download Netscape, Opera, K-Meleon, ...,
> or Mozilla.
That what I talking about. ;-)

> By the way, it's the same thing with linux. Instead of IE,
> they include Konqueror, so you've to download other browser
> too and nobody complains.
FUD. Konqueror is not a part of GNOME and all of that is not Linux.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linu=
x.
=09=09-- Jim Dennis