[Zope] Variable sort, size in dtml-in

Brian Sullivan brians@meetingbywire.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:24:51 -0400

I have been exploring using dtml-in to display selected items from a
catalog. I would like to (from the page that is doing the displaying) be
able to:

1) let the user change the sort order by using some sort of selection on
the columns
2) let the user modify the "size" attribute
3) continue to retain the original "sequence-query" variable
4) have all displays ongoing reflect both the size, sorting changes and
original "sequence-query"

Does anybody have a dtml sample ( or a place to look) that does that or
can give me a clue as to what strategy to use?