[Zope] Dynamic content in ZPT

Chetan Kumar chetan@cdac.ernet.in
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:38:14 +0530

Chris:
I am interested in using the data returned by the script in the same page
based on some condition.
The submit button triggers the script taking iput. It calls a ZSQL method
and returns the data. This data has to be given back to the requesting
page.
Now, at this moment when I say

tal:define="Got here/ThePythonScript"

The returned values are available to me under Got/Val1, Got/Val2. As
the portion where this script is acting is within the <form> </form>
these values are not available outside.

On introducing the following without providing the necessary
inputs the error I mentioned previously is logical.

tal:define="Got here/ThePythonScript"

I need to "define global" somewhere (maybe in the <form> </form>
portion) so that the returned values are available later.

Regards,
Chetan