[Zope] LDAPUserFolder Question

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:07:14 -0700

Hi - I am trying to authenticate against LDAPUserFolder 1.5.  I'm using a MS
Exchange 5.5 directory (I know, I know...).  I can connect, and search for
members based on both the cn and sn, but can't authenticate using CMF 1.1
and the CMFLDAP tools.   I'm trying to authenticate using the cn.  When I do
a search, the cn shows as First.Last.  When I try to logon using First.Last,
I get a logon failure, and the log set at debugging level(9) shows
First.Last not found.

Any thoughts on being able to authenticate?

Thanks - Scott
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.