[Zope] python ques

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:43:26 -0400

[AM]

> That works beutifully, however I ran into another problem... :)
>
> I found that "page.xsl" cannot be a zope object, be it a
> LocalFS['filename'] or a DTML Method or DTML Doc. Is there a way using
> LocalFS or any other product where I can pass it the actual path rather
> than the object...??

I use an exernal method and pass it the paths.  It calls the xslt code and
returns a string to the dtml page.  If you work this out right, you can use
relative paths and have the code find its own location. Then you never have
to worry about exactly where things are absolutely located.

Cheers,

Tom P