[Zope] POSKeyError ... uh-oh

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:01:25 -0700

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 08:44:34PM -0700, Paul Winkler wrote:
> A big chunk of my dev server has apparently just vanished.

Wait - the folder in question still exists.
But apparently some object *within* that folder is broken.
Unfortunately I can't find exactly what it is, because
I can't get a listing of the folder contents...

By using zshell with trial and error I've narrowed down the
name and have concluded that I have a buggy object named
something beginning with "Test" in the folder.

But how can I get rid of this bugger if I can't view the folder
contents, or any other list that actually contains the
nasty item?

too weird...

--PW

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"