[Zope] zubb context of _[id]

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:49:42 -0400

--tkgHWL40pCDFFyey

I'm converting the main ZUBB index_html to be a Page Template instead of dt=
ml
and mostly everything work. Where is breaks is in a few calls like,

<dtml-var "_[id].threadMessageCount()">

For the life of me I cannot figure out what the context of this is in order=
convert it.

We're in a <dtml-in> body, and I have the tal:repeat working fine, but noth=
ing
like,

tal:replace=3D"container/item/threadMessageCount"

works, always failing with getattr because I have the context wrong.

What is the context of the _[id]
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--tkgHWL40pCDFFyey