[Zope] Re: Local File System v1.0 released

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:41:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, jfarr wrote:

> Finally, the long awaited next release of the LocalFS product!
>
> I've updated it to be a modern Zope product, but the essential guts are still
> the same rock-solid code that's been in the wild for 3-4 years now. There may
> still be a couple of new minor bugs, especially doc bugs in the help screens
> or admin pages. I appreciate any and all feedback, which is now even easier to
> give, since...
>
> LocalFS is now being managed on SourceForge. The LocalFS project page is at:
This is really great!!!
I wished that all Zope products would be maintained actively and would
get under some bug tracking control.  Unfortunately this seems not to
be the case for a whole lot of orphaned products :-(.

Kind regards and thanks for your clever decision

          Andreas.