[Zope] Vhosting

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:31:17 -0700

After reading about SiteAccessEnhanced, I can say you shouldn't need it in
addition to VHM. If I were you, I'd try and make VHM work first since it is
part of Zope and more likely to be maintained long term. Independent
products often get orphaned when the developer in charge decides to move
along.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with Squid as I know nothing about it. But
if you must use Squid and you can't get VHM to work with it, then go ahead
and try SAE.