[Zope] redirect strangeness ...

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:04:52 +0200

Dennis Allison writes:
 > This dtml fragment fails strangely ---
 >
 >    <dtml-var standard_header_html>
 >    <dtml-if expr=pythonscript()>
This would give you a KeyError "pythonscript()".
Please be more careful, when reporting problems...

 > But when the pythonscript() returns 1, I get a Zope error indicating
 > that the sytem cannot find, not index_html but
 >
 > 	/aaa/bbb/ccc/ddd/%3A
Check the "ZServer" log file ("var/Z2.log").

  For a redirect, you should see a "302" reponse code with the
  redirect location in the after next column.

  There, you can check, whether the redirect location was
  generated wrongly or whether the error happens in the redirect
  request (which often occurs).

Dieter