[Zope] Did I fsck'd my Products installation?

Carlos A. Carnero Delgado carnero@icrt.cu
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:25:33 -0500

Hi,

I think that I just fscked my Windows Zope installation :| Can anyone
tell me if there's a default (read basic plain Zope installation with
only the 2002-06-14 Hotfix applied) __init__.py in lib/python/Products?

If there is one, can anyone send me his/hers? (just in case, running
Zope 2.5.1 + Hotfix-2002-06-14 for Windows.)

Ah, that reminds me a question: can I see--inspect, download--the cvs
repository (http://cvs.zope.org) "filtered" with a tag or release? Like,
show me the repository for, say, 2.5.1?

Thanks a million,
Carlos.