[Zope] Zope cookies data point

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
26 Aug 2002 18:26:19 -0400

FWIW, Shane mentioned that sessions use cookies, but on the 2.6 branch
(the trunk) it's possible to do "cookieless" sessioning via the
automatic embedding of browser ids in the URL.  It makes for very ugly
URLs, though, and you still need to either post to forms with
Zope-generated URLs or embed the browser id in a hidden form element.