[Zope] Can I restore the HTML-form tags from the REQUEST.form

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:40:55 -0400

there is no automatic way to do it, you would have to create those tags
manually. obviously that sounds like a bad kludge. use the sessioning
functionality in zope instead. grab the session associated with the
current user and store data in there. when the last form has been
submitted read them all back out of the session for processing.

jens