[Zope] passing variables from internal methods

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:43:09 -0400

--ixDgnS8AC6zwmyK0

I'm working with converting Squishdot to use ZPT so that it looks more like
the rest of our site.

Using DTML Squishdot passes variables from an internal method to a DTML met=
hod
like this,

  return self.showMessage( self,
                           REQUEST=3DREQUEST,
                           title=3D'%s Posted' % klass.meta_type,    =20
                           message=3Dmessage,    =20
                           action=3Dpath    =20
                         )

The DTML method then refers to <dtml-var action>.

How do I refer to the variable in a TAL statement to have access to "action=
".
Everything I've tried has been a variation on,

which is undefined.
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--ixDgnS8AC6zwmyK0