[Zope] Zope cookies data point

Kyler Laird Kyler@Lairds.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:03:25 -0500

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 05:02:00PM -0700, Charlie Reiman wrote:

> Just to point out the obvious: Associating clipboard data with a membership
> would make sharing the admin account impossible.

What's impossible about it?

> Suddenly you could get what
> Steve down the hall just copied into your collective clipboard.

If Steve and I are both using the admin account to
perform frequent cut and paste operations, we'd better
know enough to deal with this.  Why is it that we're
using the admin account anyway?

> In the Great List of World Evils, cookies are pretty far down the list.

Are you suggesting that I first whine about the horrible
HTML and awful grammar/spelling that infests Zope?
While it's also embarrassing, it hasn't caused
functional difficulties like I described.

--kyler