[Zope] dtml-tree ques

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:13:48 +0200

AM writes:
 > I was doing that but unsuccessfully
 > This is my filtering function:
 >
 > root = context.pres_docs_storage
 >
 > obs = root.objectValues()
Use "obs = context.objectValues()"

   Otherwise, you will probably start at the same document "pres_docs_storage"
   at each hierarchical level.

 > ob_list = []
 > for ob in obs:
 >     if ob.getId() != 'examples': ob_list.append(ob)
 >
 > return ob_list
 >
 > If I do this and click on test: it kind of hangs ie my browser just
 > keeps churning but never renders the page.
The above problem does not explain why your browser waits forever.

   It would only explain that your tree shows the same information
   on all levels.

I do not know why your browser does not render the page.

   Check, whether Zope is still working on the request
   (go to "Control_Panel -> Debug Information", look at the bottum).

Dieter