[Zope] No stack trace returned on XMLRPC call

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:58:47 +1000

I sincerely apologise for my terseness (must remember not to answer email at
9am, pre-coffee), it was entirely unnecessary and completely ungracious. I
guess I just wasn't clear enough in my previous emails about the environment
I was running. I will probably just raise it as a bug, unless anyone can
tell me that stack traces don't normally appear on XMLRPC exceptions when
debug mode is on.