[Zope] xron on Solaris

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:50:37 -0500

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:12:08PM -0400, Shilpa Shenvi wrote:

> ImportError: ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/python: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open
> failed: No such file or directory
>
> Have you seen this before?  How did you handle it?

Never seen it; I can only assume that there's some environment
variable or other setting in your interactive environment that's not
getting duplicated in cron's. Though I'd never used my script from
cron, I just now verified that it works fine as I posted it before
(Python 2.1.3, Debian GNU/Linux 3.0).

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu