[Zope] iptables rules for zope webserver

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:14:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi-
There is probably a line like this:
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp
This module handles passive and active FTP connections. Unfortunately, it
doesn't know that port 8021 is FTP - you need to tell it that it is. I
would recommend you do this-
/sbin/modprove ip_conntrack_ftp ports=21,8021
Then, you have to make sure that port 8021 is open on your firewall -
ip_conntrack_ftp will take care of opening the other ports.
HTH,
--Quentin