[Zope] Problem with next on SQL queries

Blurg blurg@gluipzak.nl
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:54:15 +0100 (CET)

Everytime I get a request on the database in Zope (MySQL) which receives
more then 20 results, I can't click on the "next 20 results" link, and I
get this error:

Invalid request
The parameter, query, was omitted from the request.

Make sure to specify all required parameters, and try the request again.

Ehm, I think Zope needs the query again, but it's not there in the link,
the link points to
http://usr-bin.com/123/manage_test?query_start=21

I think my Zope can't find the qeury_start object anymore or something?

Thanks so far,

Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<footer align=left valign=bottom>
http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>