[Zope] Editing uploaded files through webdav.

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:45:40 +0100

This is an annoying problem caused by the WebDAV implementation of
Microsoft.
There is a workaround inside Zope that seems to work under some conditions
with some Windows version but not if all. Sorry, but there is no general
solution. Maybe check out Webdrive.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2002 12:10 +0530 Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj
<Paul_Jeyaraj@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have uploaded some files into a zope folder. I want to edit them
> through web folders (editing through webdav). But I am getting only a
> read only copy of that and not able to save my changes to the desired
> http location. Is there any way by which I can succeed in my requirement?
> Please help if you have some idea on how to go about.
>

> Regards,
>
> Paul.

   -    Andreas Jung                     http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -