[Zope] confused about optional args to ZSQL methods

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:44:20 -0600

    Paul> As for dtml, <dtml-var id> already means something: it's
    Paul> equivalent to context.id in a python script.  And your original
    Paul> question referred to DTML.  So I wouldn't ever define "id" in a
    Paul> dtml situation.

Well, sort of.  My original question was about a ZSQL method in which I take
advantage of the dtml-sql* tags.  I actually use Page Templates+ZSQL+Python
scripts to implement stuff, not DTML, unless I can't avoid it (e.g. I have a
small DTML page (less than 10 lines) that uses <dtml-tree>).

chided-about-id-I-am-ly, y'rs,

Thx,

Skip