[Zope] Dumb question: Can Zope be used as a LDAP server?

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:30:59 -0500

On Sunday 08 December 2002 10:18, Eron Lloyd wrote:
> The thing is, this happens all the time. Zope itself does this in several
> places. I guess it also depends though on how much time you're willing to
> invest (or have in the first place!) ;-)

Well, Gnome and KDE reinvent the wheel too among each other. Different
implmenetations for different purposes is not necessarily a bad thing.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter