[Zope] How can I "export" objects without user interference

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:18:03 -0500

with wget you can pass in username and password but i haven't tried to do
exports this way. let us know if it works. :)

for example:

/usr/bin/wget -O - --http-user=username --http-passwd=password
localhost/path/to/url/to/call

and then cron it.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net