[Zope] Re: [ez] Audio tracks about Zope

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:46:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:50:35PM +0100, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> Could you please modify the download URLs on the site? The hostname
> without domain is not useable ;)

unfortunately not, I made a mistake when posting the message but
it is now in the eurozope's mailing list archives and I can't do
anything about it.

anyway the server's name is : stream.unice.fr

> I've worked a bit on the files and normalized the volume. If anyone
> cares and I'm allowed to, I can make them available elsewhere.

I don't know of any restriction, but maybe the persons who were
present see a problem (I wasn't at net4any, just at the server end)

bye,

Jerome Alet