[Zope] WYSIWYG Editors for Zope?

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:08:44 +0100

I'll keep it on the list if you dont mind...

David Bear wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 12:17:08AM +0100, Peter Sabaini wrote:
>
>>David Bear wrote:
>>You can configure a "source port" where content won't get rendered.

[snip]

> sorry to be ignorant, what does EFS do and where can I find it?

EFS is kind of an Ftp filesystem for XEmacs (and Emacs too AFAIK); you
open files with "C-x C-f /sabaini@localhost:/some/path" for instance.
You should configure some things:

;; prevent emacs from making backup files on the server --
;; emacs backs up by renaming the file and writing a new one,
;; and we want the original objects
'(efs-make-backup-files nil)

;; i found this to be more stable and it also helps with firewalls
'(efs-use-passive-mode nil)

> a mountable davfs would be awesome.

See http://dav.sourceforge.net/
I had no luck in running the new version though (the old one isnt
available anymore it seems)

  - peter.