[Zope] External Editor not updating content

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:07:16 -0600

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get Casey's External Editor product to work, but I'm having=
=20
trouble. I've configured the browser and clicking the icon opens the file=
=20
just fine, but when I save the file and exit the editor the content never=
=20
gets updated on the Web. One other thing I notice is that when zopeedit.p=
y=20
starts up, I get a quick flash of a window that pops up and disappears in=
 a=20
split second. I have no idea if that window is presenting an error messag=
e=20
or what it is.

I'm running Zope 2.6.0 on Debian and my workstation is SuSE 8.1 with=20
Mozilla.

Any suggestions?

-Tim

--=20
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Science teacher, Linux fan, Zope developer, Grad. student, Daddy
mailto:wilson@visi.com | http://qwerk.org/ | public key: 0x8C0F8813