[Zope] No Module named ZamlBase (editing ZSQL)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:02:34 +0100

Brad Clements writes:
 > I have a Zope site .. its' been upgraded over the years from 2.2 (perhaps older) and
 > now is at 2.6.0
 >
 > When I try to view the "advanced" tab of ZSQL objects, I get the following exception.
 >
 > I have no idea what Zamlbase is
 >   Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 476, in manage_product_zclass_info
 >   Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
 > ImportError: No module named ZamlBase
Your "ProductRegistry" contains a stale reference to "ZamlBase".

A workaround will be to catch the "ImportError" exception
in "Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA:476", analyse the context leading to
the exception and clean up the product registry.

Dieter