[Zope] Left navigation bar; how to implement one.

Hans Deragon hans@deragon.biz
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:49:27 -0500

Greetings.

   I searched in many places, but I could not find an example on how
to create a left navigation bar with Zope.  I might have some ideas,
but I would like to hear from you oldies (as opposed to newbies) the
most efficient way to create one.  Off course, the left navigation bar
should show up on each web page of the site, it would expand as the
user goes in deeper on the site and you would only need to write it
once and use it on all of the web pages.

   I am a newbie to Zope, but not in html or python.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon