[Zope] (no subject)

Curtis Seyfried curtis.seyfried@verizon.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:54:43 -0500

Message: 25
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:46:14 +0800
From: "Jose Angelo P. Abarentos" <jiggs@mac.com>
To: Zope <zope@zope.org>
Subject: [Zope] MSWordDocument

Hello Zopistas,
I've been wrestling with Eric Barroca's MSWordDocument product for days now,
trying to get the HTML version of a Word file to output on my DTML document.

I've tried:  <dtml-var name="MyWordDoc">

but it seem to only print "MSWordDocument instance at... ".

I also went to the product's source and saw a method that looks like what I
needed, getDocHTML. So I tried:
<dtml-var expr="MyWordDoc.getDocHTML()">
but now it's giving me an "AttributeError".
I'm relatively new to Zope and Python so I would really appreciate it if any
of you more experienced Zope people could care to help.
--
Angelo Abarentos, a Zope newbie

Angelo,
I have also had problems with MSWordDocument, I get error messages saying
that there is a missing file. I've done searches for the file with no
sucess, so I gave up and looked specifically for something to do a
MSWord2HTML, this is one I found.

http://www.wvware.com/

I havn't tried it yet, and I will look to see what the error message was for
MSWordDocument.
Curtis Seyfried