[Zope] maintaining last_modified_date when copying an object

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:06:45 -0500

if by last modified dat you mean "bobobase_modification_time" then no,
there is no way. that value is generated by the underlying ZODB code
and cannot be set.

if you have products where you want to store a modification date it is
recommended that you set your own attribute and manipulate that
attribute instead of relying on bobobase_modification_time, over which
you have no control.

jens