[Zope] Squishdot SystemError

Mark Stangroom m.stangroom@uea.ac.uk
18 Dec 2002 11:35:27 +0000

Chris

i'm using Zope 2.5.1 and Squishdot 1.4.1. it's been running fine for
months, then suddenly stopped today. I've tried re-installing squishdot
and have even set up a duplicate on the server but get the same error
message. As far as I'm aware only I have access to the server. Although
i am checking into this.

Thanks

Mark