[Zope] Tru64 problems

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe@schuerkamp.de
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:39:55 +0100

Hi folks,

whenever I try to "find objects" within a Zcatalog on Tru64 Unix
(python 2.1.3 compiled from source), Zope crashes with the following
error:

zdaemon Process 10468 terminated by signal SIGFPE(8)

This happens both using 2.6.0 and 2.6.1b1, when adding metadata
"summary" which most objects do not have, and reindexing.

I know this is a rather blurry description, but if there is a way I
can get more info out of Zope I'd be more than happy to provide it.

Cheers & thanks in advance,

uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, Nionex GmbH   Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann Arvato AG
Uwe.Schuerkamp@nionex.net FON: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66, FAX: / 806 23 38